1. Is this Chrome Extension Safe?
Yes, it is safe. We do not store any of your personal data. All the files generated by the extension are encrypted.
Moreover, all Chrome store extensions are reviewed manually by Google team before they approve of them on the Chrome Web store.
2. Is my phone number exposed to the extension developers?
No. The extension developers do not see any phone numbers. In fact, we do not even ask for your phone number when using this extension unless you want to send the exported file to your phone.
3. Are my conversations, or my exported contacts exposed to the extension developers, or any third parties?
No, the export features get the data from the browser memory, and saves it immediately to your computer, the data is not exposed or processed anywhere outside your computer.
4. When purchasing a subscription, will my payment information be safe?
Statfluence processes all payments and credit card data through Stripe, a secure 3rd party service that protects all your data and transactions. Statfluence doesn’t store your payment information.
We accept Credit cards, Google Pay, or Apple Pay.
5. How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription by turning off auto-renew and continue to use it until the end of the paid period and then your subscription will not renew, or by deleting your subscribed WhatsApp number(s).
6. Can I change my number or get a refund?
Users are not able to change their subscribed numbers, and refunds are not provided. Please reach out to customer support for more help on this at wa.me/16507312588